Currently not interested in job opportunities
Technologies I am good at:
- E2E tests
These are the projects that I have created and put the biggest effort to make ideas come true.
Vanilla JSXApr 2022 ★ 5+
MagnerSince May 2021 ★ 10+
Model-driven universal admin panel magnetic to any backend
Also, I wrote small web-applications in order to learn new technologies and improve my skills:
- May 2021. "Les Frais" project: a Vue 3 app to keep track of expenses.
- Nov 2020. Simple "Pizza delivery service": a React app with authorization provided by serverless Node.js backend.
- Sep 2020. Distributed File System as a University project. Node.js + TypeScript application for managing a nameserver, file servers and clients with no single point of failure.
- June 2019 – Jan 2020. Participated in a University project Innopoints with other students. All-university website was created with Sapper, SSR library for Svelte.
- May 2020. Created a small website with Apline.js on the front-end and Express.js + MongoDB on the back-end.
- Nov 2019. Created the application for solving differential equations numerically and representing them with Chart.js.
- Apr 2019. Created an image gallery with Vanilla JS and serverless file uploading using Amazon S3.
Job experience over 4 years
Since October 2022. Luxembourg
- Developing high-quality product and moving the startup forward
Nov 2020 – Oct 2020. Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Developed several high-load projects
- Created a tool to optimize admin dashboard creation
- Developed the starter code template for all future projects
- Acted as an interviewer and mentor for newcomers
Jun 2019 – Nov 2020. Riga, Latvia
- Finished several projects for industrial customers from scratch
- Applied modern technologies on every project such as SSR for public websites or TypeScript for difficult applications
- Contributed to Open-Source in order to solve the job's tasks
- Performed unit and end-to-end tests to ensure reliability
- Was a mentor for new interns and performed code-review
- Wrote technical documentation for all web applications
- Communicated with project team up to customers to ensure the understanding of business requirements
I love front-end development with all my heart. Though just development can happen to be boring, I try to contribute to open-source, create my own projects and keep on learning new things.
On a job, I interfere in business processes to create the most realistic and understandable requirements. The same is about design, I would rather participate in the prototyping process than fix UX bugs on later stages. I believe that websites can be easy-to-use, multi-cultural and fully accessible for people around the world.
Establishing end-to-end testing along with TypeScript on a daily basis, I ensure that everything works as it should. But at the same time, I respect deadlines and try not to break them by doing my best.